Allyson Latta’s online memoir writing courses in 2007 and from my first impression I knew Mary was intelligent, sensitive and friendly. She was also a sensational writer and able to give helpful feedback. We met in person in 2010 and shortly after formed our writing support group Life Writers Ink, along with Cheryl Andrews and Anahita Printer Nepton.
Seven things About Myself
- I worked on several archaeology digs in Ontario.
- I travelled to Mexico by myself.
- I worked for the British Museum of Natural History measuring Bronze Age Skulls.
- I love chocolate.
- I have 4 children and 7 grandchildren.
- I love flowers.
- I live on a farm.
Pass It On
I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
- Gabriele Wills The Obsessed Writer
- Kathleen Pooler Write On!
- Dan Curtis
- Lori Thatcher Memoir, Poetry, Short Story, Musings